16. Other Diseases That May Cause Nosebleeds
- Some acute viral infections like ebola
- Some liver diseases like cirrhosis
- Some cancers
- HIV and Aids
- Celiac disease
- Rheumatic fever
- Renal failure (kidney failure)
- All these diseases can cause nosebleeds, but the chances are that you’ll already know that you’re sick long before the nosebleeds start. In most cases, nosebleeds would be in the final stages of the disease.
Additional Info: In the case of cancer, nosebleeds could also be a side effect of chemotherapy, especially with breast cancer.
What To Do: With any disease, good nutrition and supplementing with organic whole-food sourced supplements can help the body fight back more effectively.